Friday, February 22, 2013

Plus one!

img115  img112
img111  img110
img094  img106  
img095  img091
img089  img092
My beautiful friend Megan, waiting for her plus one. (Instax Mini)

I have been back & forth from Queensland a far bit lately, the most recent visit to Brisbane included spending time with my beautiful friend Megan, who is just a few weeks off welcoming her first plus one into the world. As it was my first pregnancy shoot, I was a little nervous about getting the right angles, but Megan was such a pleasure to work with that it all felt relaxed & easy. (you may remember the photos I took at Megan & Dan's wedding)

These are just a selection of Instax shots, I was juggling 5 different cameras on the day & am still waiting on some film to be developed & scanned, but I'm super happy how these turned out.

Another trip to Queensland awaits me once there is news on when Megan (& Dan's) baby arrives... that's what I get when I move so far away.

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...