Sunday, January 20, 2013

Poladarium 2013!

img088 img085
img086 img087

I was lucky enough to have two of my Impossible Project SX-70 Polaroids included in the Poladarium 2013 calendar (see above). Its lovely seeing your photographs in print, the thrill never really wears off... it's one thing that makes all the film, cameras, patience & time involved in film photography very much worth it. Submissions for next year's Poladarium are opening soon, so keep an eye out if you shoot Polaroid! 

x
Mel

3 comments:

Margrethe said...

Congrats! I was thinking about submitting some of my polaroids for the next Poladarium. Such a cool project :)

Rhianne said...

they are both gorgeous shots! congrats :)

Dawn said...

I really like the photos! Congratulations; that's very exciting!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...