Tuesday, March 6, 2012

NYC - Instant Love

19 11
33 34
38 36
52 66
Fuji Instax Mini 25

So New York February has come to a (late) close, but I would like to thank all of those who were guest bloggers & for all the lovely comments over the last few weeks. This final NYC post is dedicated to the Fuji Instax Mini 25 & it's instant love of the city. I simply loved using this little camera to create pocket sized memories of NYC & I'm sure that there is something that shines through these photos which feels truly authentic & real.

milk&miel blog also hit 20,000 views today, so thank you all muchly for all the link love & for reading my dear little blog.

x Mel


2 comments:

Rhianne said...

these are awesome! I actually have some mini's from New York that my parents too for me when they visited but I completely forgot about them until just now.

Congrats on 20,000 views, they are well deserved!

Magali Vaz said...

I enjoyed checking the posts out. They're lovely instaxes & I do like how you scanned them. Congrats on the views & the round figure followers. :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...