Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy 2nd Anniversary Melbourne!

Carlton Gardens The Square
Melbourne pedal power
Diana Mini (Kodak 400VC & Kodak 800)

It has been 2 years this week since I first moved to Melbourne... time flies when you are having fun, working, studying etc.

It's hard to imagine what life would have been like if I had stayed in London or if I had moved back to Brisbane... all I can say is Melbourne I love you & for now I may go on holiday occasionally, but I will be coming back to you for a while yet.

Happy Anniversary Melbourne!

x Mel

2 comments:

Andrea (Andee) Beltran said...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for the beautiful visuals this morning. I especially like the sign that reads, "What would you die for?"

Magali Vaz said...

Happy Anniversary. I think it's great that you love where you live. The photos are positively dreamy :)

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...