Wednesday, December 7, 2011

8th December 1980

313240

8th December 1980, I was 21 days old.

Today is just an ordinary day, and 30 years ago it was just an ordinary day... until gun shots rang out at the Dakota building in New York City.

This day means many things to many people, its a day of sadness, a day of hope & a day of peace.

I would like to thank, from the bottom of my heart, the man who without even being on this earth & without knowing, changed lives throughout the world. John Winston Ono Lennon. Peace.

P.S. Apologies for the lack of posts over the past couple of weeks. My poor little MacBook died last week & I am still waiting for my new one to arrive. I will be back very soon, to announce a giveaway for all those analogue film lovers out there! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...