Sunday, August 28, 2011

Megan & Daniel get Married!




Megan & Daniel get Married!
(LC-A with Rollei Crossbird Creative X-Pro 200 film)


 (Instax Mini 25 with Instax Mini film)

Before I jetted off to New York, I had the honour of being at one of my BFF's weddings in Brisbane. It was such a beautiful day that truly celebrated the immense love between two amazing people. Megan had asked me to bring along my Diana Mini camera (I also took my LC-A & Fuji Instax) to take casual photos of their special day. The Diana Mini film is still pending... but here are are few of my LC-A & Fuji Instax photographs.

There was rainbow layer cake, whoopee pies, many glasses of champagne, tears, joy, happiness & loads of love. Megan and Daniel, I again wish you the happiest of lifetimes together.

x Mel

P.S. On occasions like weddings I love instant film, I was able to bundle up all the Instax Mini photos I had taken at the end of the reception and give them to the bride & groom to take on their honeymoon.

1 comment:

Romwe Online said...

You are so kind to take these fantastic pics,really apprecita,your best friend looks very very beautiful,perhaps you burst into tears for her wedding..best wishes here...

Romwe.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...