Thursday, August 11, 2011

Camera Review: La Sardina!


Carlton Gardens, La Sardina style with Kodak Portra 400 VC film.

Oh my! The reasons to love my new Lomography La Sardina camera are multiple... as in multiple exposures!

These are just a few examples from the first film I shot with the La Sardina & already I've in love... with it's wide lens, MX switch, bulb & normal mode... along with a super cute design... who wouldn't love it?

I've found it super easy to use & it's incredibly easy to wind film in after using my Diana Mini for sometime... I liken it to a plastic LC-A with a wide lens.

I can't wait to take the La Sardina out for some more shooting... has anyone else fallen in love with her?

x Mel

3 comments:

elle :: dare my wild heart said...

Lovely photos Mel! I'm going to post my La Sardina review after the August Break finishes.

Elle x

Rhianne said...

I just got mine!! I can't wait to use it now :)

yj said...

Your photos are lovely.. I just bought La Sardina recently and my first roll was quite failed.. =(

I'm trying the second roll hope the photos looks fine..

Will you have problems that some of the film is totally blank?

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...