Sunday, July 31, 2011

Oh New York, New York




Oh New York... how I love thee!

2 very busy weeks later, I am back in Melbourne, back at work, with college semester starting on Monday. How the mighty fall!

Between my Diana Mini & LC-A (& a Supersampler I borrowed from Lomography New York) I shot over 25 rolls of film & over 90 photos on my Fuji Instax Mini... so there are many New York themed blog posts to come.

Until then you can check out my Flickr stream here where I am slowly, but steadily uploading loads of New York photographic goodness!

x Mel

2 comments:

30-something Wednesday's Child said...

So jealous of your trip away! It looked like you had an AMAZING time though. xo

elle :: dare my wild heart said...

I only shot three rolls of film in New York. Was too busy working! Looking forward to seeing your many photos! x

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...